Sunday, February 13, 2011

An Argument.. & A Huge comeback...

Don't judge a book by its cover, and a blog by its contents :D

Entity A: How can you do this to me??? Its been more than 391 days since we interacted?
Me: (didnt utter a word, as I knew 'A' was right)
A: We started this with a bang... I still know the date, it was December 6, 2007... You were more excited than me, remember???
Me: (Finally) I remember, but things have changed now... Try to understand... I am no longer free as I used to be...
A: Then you should have told me before...
Me: I agree...
A: What do you mean, you agree??? And what is this now?? How come you remembered me now??
Me: I regret, okay... I regret staying away from you for more than a year... But all that is past... Can we start afresh??
A: I dont think so...
Me: Why???
A: I still remember the days when you used to happily introduce me to your friends... !!! Even though they weren't interested...
Me: Ya, I remember... Now, c'mon please, cut this emotional crap... I want to freshen our relationship...
A: Too late, I guess..
Me: No, its not late... We still have time... I will try to find time for you the way you find time for me...
A: As far as I am concerned, I will always have time for you.. Thats commitment, something that you don't seem to understand...
Me: Hmmm... :| 
A: So.. What should be done now??
Me: I promise I will interact frequently with you...
A: Ok... But there are some conditions..
Me: And what would that be??
A: Condition #1: We will frequently meet...
Me: Hmmm... That should not be tough, I guess...
A: Condition #2: You will introduce me to your friends..
Me: Done... I will do it...
A: Condition #3: You will never leave me nor forsake me...
Me: Well, never say 'never'... But I can assure you that I will try my level best...
A: Somehow, I trust you...
Me: Great :)
A: Now, introduce me to your friends...
Me: Now?? Dont you think its too early??
A: (Angrily) INTRODUCE ME !!!
Me: Ok Ok...

PS: Guys, I know what you are thinking.... Who's  'A'... Hehe.. I dont want to mislead you anymore, Entity 'A' is none other than my Blogsite..  :) My Blog was actually talking to me.. Gosh, I need a break... 
I hope this time, i will blog frequently... And I also hope this time, some of you will read it frequently :D

3 comments:

  1. Bin-the-movie...When did you start writing??Nice stuffs though.I have not read any blog till now. As time gets I will do that..
    Write something on ICC worldcup event.
    Best luck!
    Vishal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bhatta, Thanks Vishal for the comments.. :)
    @ Bhatta: Nice way to be anonymous, only our friends know about you.. :P

    ReplyDelete

All yours..

wibiya widget

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...