Friday, August 26, 2011

Random thoughts that travel faster than your vehicle..

First and foremost, I need to thank Mumbai's ever growing and bountiful (if you know what I mean) traffic jams. It has helped me write whatever I want. Here's a quote on traffic jams: whenever technology comes up with a compact car, nature immediately comes up with an even narrower road.

The journey begins, you get onto the bus...

What a rush !! I wonder why people always have to travel by bus. Trains are better. I wonder why people always have to travel in this same bus. Why is it always called a 9-5 job?? Why people work in the first place !!

You adjust, pay for the ticket...

Damn, long day at work today.. Lotsa pending stuff.. I should have completed that stuff yesterday itself.. I think I need to concentrate a little more.. hmm.. But then, inflation is anyways moving upwards, we are never going to catch it.. I honestly think I am working hard. I need to slow down a bit, maybe take a vacation or something. After all, last month's trip was more of a health trip than a vacation.

Wow, look at her (these are absolutely random. It can happen multiple times during the journey. Entirely depends on the individual)

You watch someone reading the newspaper, you can only glance through last page - sports column...

Damn these sports people.. they are making so much money.. and people like me still watch it.. The players need to realize that they are popular because of us (sic), because when we watch the game, the TRP increases, when TRP increases, ad rates increase, this flows in more money into the system.. and players eventually benefit.. What is that guy reading? He is not even shifting his eye balls... I bet he is checking out the pic which comes along with the article.. !! Pervert.. By the way, who's in that pic...

Finally you get a seat...

This feels like heaven... No wait, this seat isn't comfortable... Same old story... I pay taxes and this is what they give me... They are all corrupt... Wish I could take leave and support Anna Hazare fighting corruption... Want to teach all the corrupt babus a lesson... Even if we initiate corruption by offering bribe, they take the bribe without questioning us, they deserve to be punished... After all, we are just 'aam aadmis'..

Almost forgot, my wife's birthday is coming up.. I need to buy something for her this time... Can I just tell her that she's the most precious gift and all other gifts won't do justice... No... this won't work every year..

Feeling dizzy...

I think I need to prioritize.. Firstly, maybe a vacation.. Then career, gifts, anti corruption movements... then... then...

Dozes off...

Bottomline: Nothing significant is achieved through all these thoughts.. It is likely to re-appear next day...

PS: The thoughts mentioned above are totally random. This is my perception of what a normal (and-not-so-serious) guy thinks about. Any deviation from this can be strictly personal..

4 comments:

  1. How the mind jumps from one topic to the other. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. i especially liked d way u captured d part abt hw d journey begins :D
    n dude ur sooo rite!
    if a grl were to meet a guy fr an arranged marriage date, she'd best do it in a bus or car wid loads of traffic.
    i believe it brings out d real character of a person's being ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks yaar Sadiya...

    As far as arranged marriage is concerned, i must say thats an interesting way to understand the person.. :D Interesting thought yaar..

    ReplyDelete

All yours..

wibiya widget

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...